Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dylan's first days in pictures

I sent out a photo album of Dylan's first days, but it's hard to remember who u sent it to and who u didn't when your bouncing around 4 different email accounts.

So for redundancy's sake here's Dylan's First Days.

I'm turning into one of those types of parents that takes endless pictures of their kids - Dylan's first bath, Dylan in the cute onesie, Dylan's first visit to the pediatrician, Dylan in his new hat, etc. I wanna share them w/ everyone but then I remember that not everyone wants to be inundated w/ pictures of Jen and David's new baby in a new costume. So I guess we'll just pose the occasional awesome picture up here for the diehards to enjoy.

here's my favorite so far of Dylan being held by Jen.

1 comment:

cariberry said...

and your poor second kid will have no pictures :-p